Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day will be here before we know it. So here's my favorite Mother's Day idea. I dress the girls up in a big floppy hat, a scarf draped over their shoulders and some pearls. They hold some flowers and I snap the picture. For the boys I dress them in a man's coat and a hat. They hold flowers too. The kids think it's fun and the pictures are usually great. I turn the pictures to sepia tone and print them. Jo-Ann's has little $1 frames that I stain a light brown to put the picture in. 



I have a book that the students make about their mom as well. They're sweet and pretty funny. I'll share them with you in another post.

6 comments:

  1. Love the Mother's Day idea. Actually, I love the whole site. I've gotten some great ideas to work on this summer for next year already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article, I found it very useful .Even I have this wonderful website, Good quality of windows and doors are very essential for any workplace mcafee.com/activate

    www.mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this is an informative blog and also very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this blog www.avg.com/retail
    avg.com/retail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great information ! I thankful to author of this blog who sharing such a useful information, I also subscribe your blog for all future post. I have also share some useful links here.
    Mcafee.com/activate
    www.Mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly, purchase the Norton product from the retail store or online site www.norton.com/setup, and then , you'll get the product key either on the retail. Microsoft was deserted by a mile by the most program and one in all the best programming organizations on the world. Google Chrome has just taken a jump ahead within the web perusing classes and programming segment, this has made Microsoft lose a good deal of client base in numerous divisions. brother printer customer service|| AOL Mail Login

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys, this is a really good post here. Thank you for taking your valuable time to post this valuable information. Quality content is always what attracts visitors. You are so cool! Thanks for getting started.
    Here is my website. Please leave a comment on my site as well. 바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete